Thursday, April 26, 2007

A Dream I Had

I wrote a bit in a dream I had the other night. I dreamed I called this girl cute and she got mad that all I referred to her as was cute. Then, in the dream, I wrote a bit about the whole thing. I woke up thinking the bit was hilarious and that I was a genius. The bit went something long the lines of her turning into Joe Peschi from Good Fellas. "What, I'm cute to you, like some little kid, I'm cute like a fucking puppy, etc...." I was patting myself on the back thinking, wow, you wrote a bit in your sleep. You are fucking amazing Rob Maher. As the day went along I slowly began to realize the bit sucked ass and was completely unfunny. I then remembered that I had watched Entourage right before I had gone to bed and the whole "cute conversation" was in that. From genius to hack in 7 hours.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home